• Precision machining • Part machining • 3D printer prototyping
OEM Co., Ltd has been providing high qualitied “MADE IN JAPAN” Cosmetics though decades by controlling QUALITY and SAFTY of cosmetic productions. We have giant network all over Japan and select the most suitable production lines for each products. These production lines obeys Japanese pharmaceutical laws which means that they all meet the standard requirements of GMP and IS022716.
1. Ductile cast iron products 2. Heat and abrasion resistant cast iron products 3. High grade cast iron products 4. General machining 5. Lost-wax precision casting 6. Bollards and related products
Contract development and manufacturing 1) Information and communications equipment 2) industrial / automotive control device 3) Maxwell Technologes EDLC custom modules 4) power supply (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC) 5) various types of motor driver and control device
Surface treatments for electronics parts, various metals and other materials
Design, development and manufacture of heating devices such as industrial heaters and related parts. Manufacture of semiconductors, FPDs and solar cells
Since 1925, Mipox has been doing business based on foil production, polishing film production and coating techniques. With our main objectives of “Coating, cutting and polishing,” we currently deal with product development and contract manufacturing.
Our Five features of the Processing ①Mass production of high-precision parts We are good at the mass production of the difficult precision product! ②We guarantee all the different processes Ex)Collective order of the Process～Wire cut～Grind～Surface processing. ③Mass production of a parts taking long processing time. We have a huge production capacity with many equipments. ④A trial～Mass production We will do anything for a trial for mass production no matter what it takes! ⑤We have a lot of casting maker. We suggest about VA product
Manufacture of metal products
• Contract processing using electron beams • Contract processing using lasers • Contract processing using water jets • Non-destructive testing • Machining and design/manufacture of jigs • General engineering • Manufacture and sales of medical equipment • Specific worker dispatching
Metal press processing - Press processing and assembly of microwave oven (magnetrons) and TV parts - Press processing of automobile parts
○ Cemented carbide machining ・ High-precision machining (± 1μm) ・ For round items and those with corners ・ Brazing and thermal insert machining
• Automotive parts, office equipment parts, industrial machinery parts; general processing and assembly, including plastic working, cutting, friction welding and grinding 【Features】 • Integrated manufacturing, from raw materials to the end product, including heat/surface treatments • Materials: iron, SUS, aluminum, other difficult-to-cut materials • Long material processing: various processing including NC, MC, polishing up to 1m (for over 1m, please contact us) • Precision machining: up to Ra 0.05, equipped with a large number of polishing machines (through feed, cylinder head, infeed, and surface) • Thin cutting: up to t0.3 • Special processing: friction welding for lighter weight materials / added multiple functions (joining different materials)
[Products] • SCM chipless materials • Non-standard shaped products • Forged sealed products • SUJ2 and SCM products • Aluminum and copper products • Hard materials such as titanium
Precision plastic mold processing, various part processing, precision pressing and precision jig processing
• Automation and labor-saving devices for press machines and related equipment • Design of automated machines such as material supply, product removal/alignment • Design of image inspection equipment, precision testing equipment, medical equipment, air-conditioning equipment, inspection equipment • CAD data creation
• Contract design and manufacturing • FA-related equipment • PCB-related business • Metal precision pressing • Machining • Plastic injection molding • Product assembly (EMS) • Staff outsourcing
1. Manufacture and processing of sheet materials of adhesive tapes and labels 2. Manufacture of fine resin particles of high sphericity with uniform diameter
Crystal Optics supports advanced technology with our 6 fields of expertise. ● Machining (aluminum, copper, stainless steel, resins, etc.) ● Grinding (aluminum, copper, stainless steel, glass, resins, etc.) ● Lapping (aluminum, stainless steel, metal, ceramics, new materials, optical crystal, etc.) ● Ultra precision processing (Shapes: free-formed surface, plane, spherical, off-axial. Materials: aluminum, copper, Ni-P) ● Surface treatment (passivation treatment and electrolytic lapping. Material: semiconductors) ● Measuring (three-dimensional measurement, shape measurement, surface roughness measurement, etc.) Crystal Optics specializes in large-sized and high-precision processing, using 5-sided machining with a 8000mm table, an ultra-high-precision surface grinding machine with a 4000mm table, and a lapping machine of 3200mmφ. In addition, at the last stage, we have a 3-D coordinate measuring system with a 6000mm table produced by the world-class industrial tester manufacturer Carl Zeiss. This measuring system provides world-class accuracy. ● Main processing applications Dies, nozzles, free-form surface mirrors, aspherical mirrors, mass flow controllers, optical single-crystal lapping, plates, tables, beds, stages, etc. We offer processing in a wide variety of fields, including semiconductors, LC, films, batteries, optics, etc.
Precision machining: • Effective and high-accuracy precision machining using simultaneous five-axis machine • Precision machining using vertical milling machines (MC/NC/boring) and horizontal milling machines (MC/NC/boring). We specialize in heavy cutting of slightly-larger and medium-weight objects with high rigidity. • Lathing: from a single piece to small lot production, all kinds of applications using general, NC and combined lathes • Combined processing: ... processing round and angular items in-house for better efficiency and shorter delivery time • Casting: with our wealth of accumulated expertise and technology, we can process various casting materials (FC, FCD, etc.) • Plate working: integrated manufacturing, from welding to machining • Design and manufacture of jigs/tools: we provide the most suitable jigs/tools for every industry (process jigs, mass-production jigs, assembly jigs, inspection jigs)
Since our founding, we at Chiyoda Manufacturing Services Malaysia have dedicated ourselves to developing and delivering products with high functionality to meet the needs of the times. We are an engineering trading company, striving continuously to contribute to reducing manufacturing costs, improving quality, developing new products and more, at the same time focusing on working in harmony with the global environment. We support our customers with a diverse approach.
Our activities are EMS(SMT) & IPO & Own Warehouse Logistic services. We strive to be the preferred EMS and IPO service provider to the Global Electronic market , committed to responding quickly to market changes and meeting Customers need in a cost effective manner through Excellent Quality with timely delivery , so as to support growth In electronics technology in enhancing the quality of life
Tokyo Byora’s main products are cemented carbide dies used in cold heading, cold forging and pressing. For a long time, we’ve excelled at high-precision processing with 2-5μm accuracy and complicated irregular shaped metal processing. Our dies are widely used for the manufacture of nuts, bolts, and electric & automotive parts. In 2011, we succeeded in the world’s first mass-production of cemented carbide dies using our unique technology. The die is called the “Tokyo-ACE” and it has enjoyed an outstanding reputation ever since. The features of the “Tokyo-ACE” are: 1. Longer durability: 1.5 times longer than dies produced with existing methods 2. Shorter delivery time: 1/5 of the time required with existing methods 3. Lower cost: 10-15% lower than dies produced using existing methods 4. Higher accuracy: approximately 1μm
We, TOPSYSTEM are aiming improvement of total engineering to correspond to cliant's need by keeping the mottoes of "Consolidation of manufactureing system" "Improvement of service organization" and "Global procurement of materials and collection of information" 1) Design and manufacture of WFI and pharmaceutical preparation facilities, 2) Design and manufacture of tank(Pressure vesseles), 3) Design and manufacture of instruments and control system, 4) Design and manufacture of heat exchanger, 5) Parts machining(Fitting header), 6) Buff pokishing/Electro polishing, 7) Validation and maintenance, 8) Import and export these articles.
Sales and marketing activities regarding cemented carbide wear-resistant tools, high-precision dies and molding parts, copper-tungsten alloys, diamond tools and others.