Main Products: Electric Fixtured Nutrunner, Electric Hand-held Nutrunner and Servo Press All of our products provides a high level of torque and load control with traceability to improve assembly quality. Daiichi Dentsu Ltd. has been a leading manufacturer of electronic torque control systems since 1975. Our record speaks for itself, with more than 40,000 spindles in operation globally last 10 years.
Temposonics® magnetostrictive linear position sensors for industrial applications are developed for externalmounting or in-cylinder applications where the electronics can be external. Stroke lengths are available from 25mm - 20m. The sensors offer analog, SSI, DeviceNet, CANbus, Profibus, POWERLINK, EtherCAT and Ethernet/IP interface. Different sensor models and options (e.g. multi-position measurement, redundant sensors, ATEX-approval) meet every need - from high precision measurement tasks to simple standard applications. Level Plus® magnetostrictive level transmitters feature 4-in-1 measurement of level, interface, volume and temperatures of a vessel from one opening. The non-contact technology provides wear-free, continuous level measurement that does not require maintenance or recalibration. Level Plus® LP-Series Liquid Level Transmitters feature an integral display and can be ordered with either intrinsic safety or flameproof approval under INMETRO, NEPSI, CML, KCs, NEC, CEC, ATEX, or IECEx.
• Manufacture of machine tool parts • Manufacture of textile machine parts
Design, manufacture and sales of machinery products
• Hydraulics division → From development and design to manufacturing, assembly and coating, we provide total services for various hydraulic cylinders, which are used for forklifts, truck-mounted aerial platforms, tractors, etc. • Industrial machinery division → With our precision welding technique, together with the most advanced FA systems, we manufacture a wide range of forklift parts. • Parts division → Highly accurate and speedy processing of complex-shaped parts, or those made of a wide variety of materials such as aluminum alloy, iron and casting.
• Design, construction, manufacture, implementation and maintenance of plant facilities and machinery for the chemical industry • Special steel welding, canning and piping work • Design, manufacture, implementation and maintenance of industrial machinery (labor-saving and automated machines) • Other general-purpose machines: granulators, (product name: Kudakitaro), labeling equipment, etc.
Teikoku Seibyo’s history closely parallels the development of rail networks in Japan. Since its founding in 1917, the company has dedicated itself to being the leading rail fastener products manufacturer through developing and improving its original automated facilities. By delivering better products at lower prices, the company enjoys the patronage of JR group corporations and other municipal and private transportation companies.
Providing DACROTIZED® and GEOMET® technologies and sales of anticorrosion solutions, which are required for these processes, such as DACRODIP®, DACROMET® and GEOMET®.
Sales of NB Brand Linear Motion Products such as Slide Bush, Slide Guide, Ball Spline, Slide Way, Actuator, etc.
Pressed metal part manufacturing, mold manufacturing for press work, part manufacturing through cutting process, and assembly and inspection of these parts.
Since 1937, we have been serving manufacturing industries by providing our Mechanical Parts under the slogan of “to develop products that can contribute to all the industries as ‘a Leading Actor behind the Scene’ ”. Besides, we have founded a “Research and Development Center” to answer the needs of the time, such as “security and safety” and “environmental protection” with our confidence and proud as a specialized supplier of Mechanical Parts. Owing to your support, we were able to mark the 100th anniversary in April 2013 since our foundation. During this period, we have fostered the soil of prioritizing the quality and reliability by making it a motto “to maintain a reliable communication” with customers and within the company. In order to make further contribution to our clients, we have determined to move forward while strengthening our organization. We have established a new subsidiary in China and started a new housing equipment specialty brand “LILIEL” in 2014 to this end. We would be grateful if you would provide your continuous support to us.
Top Seiko Co., Ltd. specializes in machining every type of ceramics, refractory metals and quartz glass etc. We offer the most advanced CNC-machining solutions for all these ultra-hard and dense materials. We offer innovative and practical solutions that can meet tough requirements such as tight tolerances, complicated shapes or quick delivery. For any of your machining needs, contact us and we will guide you about the best machining materials as per your application request. The quotation requests from anywhere in the world can be submitted within 24 hours. Our customers are located in such global hi-tech countries such as US, Germany, Singapore and Japan.
Manufacture, import, sales and maintenance of fluid control equipment
The CHEMIS brand guarantees the world’s highest standards. Nippon Chemical Screw Co., Ltd., founded in 1965, is a global leader in plastic screw manufacturing with over 50 years of experience. We manufacture more than 2,500 types of high-quality plastic screws by injection molding, pressing and rod cutting using high precision molds and dies designed and manufactured in our own factories in Japan. The majority of our global customers are in the semiconductor, electrical/electric and medical device industries. In addition, the high precision and high quality of our screws is attracting significant attention from many other industries as well. We strive constantly to meet every need in a wide variety of industries. [Areas of Expertise] (1)Manufacture and sale of plastic screws and parts (machine screws, nuts, bolts, washers, spacers, rivets, etc.) (2)Manufacture of injection molding molds (3)Manufacture of press dies
- Design and manufacture of precision jigs/tools and molds for metal processing - Processing of metal press and precision machine components.
• Development and manufacture of multi-stage cold heading processed/precision rolled threads and fasteners (Hexagon socket head set screws, MS blind nuts, electrical components, and automotive components) • Development and manufacture of precision processing components made of special metals such as hard-to-work materials and rare metals. (High-damping alloy components, duralumin, titanium alloy, Inconel, and magnesium) • Development assistance services for control circuits (Art work, printed circuit board mounting, pre-production, verification, circuit design, and mechanism design)
With our many years of experience in supplying CZC lever couplings to various industries and hose manufacturers, we have expertise in proposing the hoses and fittings best suited to your requirements. In addition, from our extensive installation record at newly-built or renovated factories, we can also provide solutions with fluid transfer equipment that will benefit you.
● Automobile parts ・Stainless steel parts for wipers, motor shafts, various other shafts, shafts for thermostats, roller pins for wipers ● PC, IT ・Stainless steel shafts for motor shafts, guide shafts, motor shafts for HDD and DVD, motor shafts for PC printers, pins, core bars for metal rollers ● Commercial Equipment ・Shafts for refrigerated showcases, guide shafts for vending machines, shafts for ATMs, shafts for photo developing machines ● Medical Equipment ・Various medical syringe materials ● Others ・Food-related parts, pins for general use, parts for AV equipment, household appliances
- Precision die-casting - Design and manufacture of precision die-casting molds - Resin insert molding - Other parts and assembly
[Bi-met department] product lineup • “DHF Bi-met BT&P™”: boiler tubes with wear and corrosion resistance plus coated lining on the outside surface • “DHF Bi-met™ metal lining pipe”: powder transport tubes with wear and corrosion resistance plus coated lining on the inside surface • “DHF Bi-met™ bimetallic cylinder”: cylinders for injection molding machines and extruders with wear and corrosion resistance
Gauges(Gages) for electric vehicles: BDI(Battery Discharge Indicators), Hourmeters, combination gauges, Color LCD panels. Motor Speed Controllers for AC Induction Motors, DC Series Wound Motors, DC Permanent Magnet Motors, DC SepEx(Seperately Excited) Motors Battery Chargers: 24-96 Volts , 650-1200 Watts, ideal for electric vehicles Others: Throttles (Potentiometers, Pot Boxes, Wig-Wag, Joystick, etc.), Beacons and Alarms.
○ Manufacture and sales of ultra-precision cutting parts
• Bearing business We provide our low-cost and reliable proprietary brand “KMT bearings” and “KMT timing pulleys.” We have received outstanding feedback from numerous customers. • Machinery business We provide pneumatic equipment called “AirTAC,” which has the same specifications as those of major manufacturers but at lower cost, plus other facilities and materials to meet diverse requirements at production sites. We handle products not only from Japan but also from overseas. • Machining business We have machining facilities within our company and provide complete service from procurement of general materials and off-the-shelf parts to product delivery. We can take orders for as few as one item, and we are happy to consider tight delivery schedule requests.
Aquarator that is known as submerged mechanical aerator/agitator has been introduced more than 10,000 units to Asian countries. The feature is simple structure, easy maintenance, energy saving and environmental friendly. When it is applied, the suludge can be maintained in good condition so that the treated water condition also can be kept in excellent state. In addition, you can save electricity cost around 30-40% as compared to traditional aerators, like surface aerators, jet aerators and diffusers. The Aerator is suitable for wastewater facilites of food, beverage, palm oil, latex, paper, petroleum, chemical products factories and public sewage tereatment plants etc.
Precision metal part cutting of φ3 ~ φ51 The main materials are stainless, iron, brass, aluminum and resin rods
From prototyping to high-volume special and pad/screen printing
[Business areas] - Labor-saving and specialized machine tools - Precision parts for diesel engines - Precision parts for construction machinery - Precision parts for various machines - Manufacture of various gears
- Sales of “Ryoma Blade” cutter blade attachments for construction equipment (Target promotional product by Kochi Prefecture) - Sales of Tosa hatchet blades, kitchen knives and ‘Ryoma Blade Steel” - Sales of SAKATO attachments and purchases of various attachments - Entrepreneurial consultancy (business planning support) - Sales planning and sales agency - Internet related business
Shinwa Aluminum Industry specializes in cutting and machining, and sales of aluminum products. Our main businesses are automotive panel sheet cutting, LCD and semiconductor manufacturing equipment machining and large-sized transport aircraft machining (airplanes and ships), but we continually work on new businesses such as automotive parts and medical equipment. New facility implementation is also important for us. Our two sets of water jet cutting machines (WJ) are used for aluminum and titanium processing. We enjoy great customer satisfaction with our high yield rates from WJs for cutting aluminum materials for water-type solar power generators, and WJs for cutting titanium materials for aircraft parts.
Mechanical part machining (with latches, machining centers and milling machines)
Design, manufacture and maintenance of automated facilities; part processing; design, manufacture and assembly of jigs; repair of machines; and more.
○ Precision sheet metal jobs [Processing Ranges] ○ Thick metal plates → t: 0.03 ~ t: 19.0 → From ultra-thin through to thick plates → The majority of our jobs are between t: 1.0 and t: 3.0 ○ Materials → SPCC, plated steel, SUS, aluminum, ZAM, copper, brass, etc. ○ Processing ranges → H10 W10 D10 ~ H600 W600 D600 → We’re particularly good at processing, from toe size to TV screen size ○ Surface treatments → Baking (putty and masking) → Electrodeposition coating → Various plating → FRP coating, urethane coating → Serigraph printing → Heat treatment → Anodizing → Compliant with RoHS
- Milling in general - Precision milling, mainly using machining centers
Manufacture of sealing packing/gaskets made of synthetic rubber, resin and metal
Automobile coil springs Construction machinery, transport equipment, safety valves, small springs for precision machinery, springs for industrial machinery
● Manufacture of semiconductor manufacturing equipment and machined parts for optical instruments such as digital cameras ● Manufacture of precision parts for business and office machines ● Manufacture of cutting parts for industrial equipment such as automobile production lines ● Manufacture of precision cutting gears for small motors
○ A thin aluminum tube：The aluminum pipe for markers、Spray can (phi10-phi28) ○ High precision aluminum pipe：The development roll for copy machines ○ The aluminum case for batteries ○ The development design and machine manufacture for laborsaving automatic contrivance ○ Primer automatic application equipment for rubber roll manufacture
Development, manufacture and sales of power transmission equipment such as couplings, electromagnetic clutches/brakes, continuously variable transmissions, etc.
● General purpose bent glass For buildings (exterior, interior), interior decoration, display windows, showcases, refrigerated cases, hot cases, railway vehicles, furniture, lighting, decorations, and more. Multi-layer glass, laminated glass and tempered glass are also available ● Resin laminated glass (SSS laminated glass) For general-purpose windows, balconies in apartment units, (glass + resin adhesive + glass) For machine tool safety windows, ceilings of construction machinery cabs (glass + resin adhesive + polycarbonate) Laminated glass with punched metal, limestone and glass bonding, etc.
For nearly a century since its foundation in 1918, Yamauchi has been contributing to society as a company that specializes in the manufacture of industrial rubber and plastic products. Today, Yamauchi supplies high-quality industrial parts to manufacturers of various products in diverse fields, such as audio and visual products, copy machines, printers, disk drives, papermaking machines and textile machines. In recent years, the company has begun developing a number of products that may well become global standards. To respond to a wide range of needs of manufacturers around the world, Yamauchi conducts dynamic business activities in collaboration with other Yamauchi Group Companies.
Exporting China bearings Exporting China ceramic bearings and China plastic bearings Handling import and export agent for customer Consulting for import and export business
■ Manufacture and sales of power supply equipment, semiconductor devices, precision mechanical components, system equipment and synthetic resin coating ■ Research and other services regarding various related areas
Manufacture and sale of mold and die components
Selling standard mechanical components, such as standard spring under the brand "UltraSpring”, "Tangless Insert” , “Flip Hinge”and other mechanical components.
Development, manufacture and sale of machine element parts like LM Guide, Ball Spline, Ball screw and LM Guide Actuator etc. In addition, development, manufacture and sale of automotive parts such as the Link Ball and Rod End, and various mechatronics product including a linear motor actuator and precision XY stage.
Sales of various power transmission machine components and units such as; power transmission chains, conveyor chains, cable hose and cable carrier system, gear reducers, lockings, shaft couplings, and so on.