Tokyo Nisshin Jabara has played a leading role in the field of industrial nonmetallic expansion joints (bellows) and has contributed to the development of industrial plants and machineries.
We offer a wide range of expansion joints and dust covers to meet your needs. We can support differing expansion or displacement amounts, fulfil various installation specifications and structure requirements due to differing heat-resisting temperatures.
For orders or enquiries about expansion joints or dust covers, please contact us.
[Examples of products]
- Bellows for sliding surfaces
- Bellows for robot arms
- Chemical resistant joints
- Safety covers for small-size lifters
- P-P seals (with fasteners)
→ To prevent foreign object inflow between structure and piping
Estimated delivery time
Stock in Malaysia
Industrial Machinery/Devices Resin/Plastic/Rubber Products Nonferrous metals
[Examples of other products]
- Axis cover bellows
- Band fastening type bellows
- Anti-vibration joints
- Joints for powders (Sleeve puff finishing)
- Bellows for water collection troughs
- Bellows for discharges
- Joints for incineration flues (with casters): 700 ~ 1000 °C
- High temperature exhaust gas joints: Up to 500 °C
- Heat-resistant joints: Up to 200 °C
- Anti-vibration joints (for short pipes)
- Sand prevention boots
- Specially shaped P-P seals: Designed to prevent foreign object inflow between structure and piping, etc.
For details, please contact us or download our catalogues
* is mandatory item